How to track time
Tax Deduction Manager is a great way to easily keep track of your business and personal phone/internet minute usage for tax time. At tax time, all your logs can be easily exported and emailed straight to your accountant!
Part 1 - Creating a Deduction Item
1. Navigate to Tax Deduction Manager
2. Tap/Click "Add New Deduction"
3. Select Type
4. Enter a Name
5. Tap/Click "Add"
Part 2 - Tracking Deductions
1. Tap/Click the "Eye" icon (button) on a Deduction Item in Tax Deduction Manager
2. Tap/Click "Track New Deduction"
3. Fill out New Deduction form
Value is auto calculated based on what you select for START + END
Article last updated: 18/04/2021