How to track Kilometres
Tax Deduction Manager is a great way to easily keep track of your business and personal driving KMs for tax time. At tax time, all your logs can be easily exported and emailed straight to your accountant!
Part 1 - Creating a Deduction Item
1. Navigate to Tax Deduction Manager
2. Tap/Click "Add New Deduction"
3. Select Type
4. Enter a Name
5. Tap/Click "Add"
Part 2 - Tracking Deductions
1. Tap/Click the "Eye" icon (button) on a Deduction Item in Tax Deduction Manager
2. Tap/Click "Track New Deduction"
3. Fill out New Deduction form
Start Value is auto filled with your last entered END date to save you time
Value is auto calculated based on what you enter for START + END
Article last updated: 18/04/2021